We are a free social network for individuals and organizations with the usual social network features, and project management tools, mindfulness tools for mental performance and health, minimal and predictable ads, and more features than other social networks to help professionals.
Some of the features we have are Q+As with votes, group docs, blogging, surveys in your social posts for followers, bookmarking posts for later, following just specific posts or members, seeing suggestions from content your friends follow or popular content and groups, and more.
You can sign up here to use ProfessionalSocial , or read about more features below.
Here are some of the features that make ProfessionalSocial helpful:
- You can bookmark posts to easily find them later.
- Certain things are rated by viewers for trustworthiness.
- You can post a survey or poll in your stream for friends or followers to share ideas and opinions.
- You can see suggested content that is drawn from what your friends are following, and see what is popular.
- Unlike other networks, we don’t pick what goes in your stream, and you pick your streams. Our privacy controls and menu options are easy to use.
- You can share public posts like blogs to other social networks like Facebook and Pinterest.
- You can easily turn commenting off for your posts with a button under posts.
- You can follow just one post and it’s comments in a button under posts, or follow all the posts of a person (like other networks).
- Unlike most other networks you can create posts that are found on the web by making blog pages, Question and Answer pages with voting, and group docs that people find in search engines. You can easily make these in your profile, and your followers will see them. The ones that you are following flow through your news stream for you to comment on. This helps people find new connections and have more mature, interesting conversations than other networks.
- You can create or join groups that are open by invitation or open to everyone.
- You can create and use shared, group docs and wikis for information on a topic.
- You can have multiple accounts for different needs, when other networks don’t let people do this.
- You can follow people and you can earn money from your followers.
- You can create free groups or charge for membership.
- You can share or stream video, photography, audio, and music (like YouTube, but for photos and audio files too).
- You can set privacy controls in an easy way to show or hide your profile, and set privacy levels to private, for friends, or for followers.
- There is a full task management system for individuals and groups, including workflow boards (often called kanban boards).
- You can also print your timeline as a memoir in an easy way.
- The menus and getting around is designed to be easier than other networks. We also don’t track users across the web.
- We are an easy, sophisticated social network and publishing platform. Enjoy:)
To signup, register here.